Shipping & Delivery
While our goal is to always strive for superior customer service, COVID-19 has caused delays in our order processing.
If your order is delayed, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team for an update. You can use our Contact Us page to send a message.
1. How long will it take to receive my order?
- Standard delivery is 5-7 days via ground shipping.
- Shipping options for 3-5 business days, 2-3 business days, and 1-2 business days are available.
- Shipping is free for single orders greater than $100.00 (excludes Alaska and Hawaii).
- Tracking information will be sent to you via email after your order has shipped.
2. Do you ship outside the United States?
3. What if my shipment is damaged or lost?
- In order to hold the freight companies accountable, you should always inspect packages for damage and/or loss before signing the delivery document. Whether the shipment is received by you, a colleague, a family member, or a customer, it should be inspected. This includes inspecting for concealed damage.
- Please be aware that freight delivery shipments often encounter damage due to rough handling. Damaged shipments must be refused or notated on the delivery document.
- REAPR responsibility for delivery ceases upon acceptance of a shipment by a transportation company as evidenced by a receipt from a common carrier, the purchase, and sale of products being completed at the point of shipment.